POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : invisable but reflecting : Re: invisable but reflecting Server Time
19 Aug 2024 16:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: invisable but reflecting
From: Adam Roben
Date: 15 Nov 2000 20:29:03
Message: <3a13385f$1@news.povray.org>
Now, I may be completely off-base on this, but it seems to me that there is
a much simpler way to do this than using no_image, etc.  Put a dark-red
sphere out of the camera's view.  Resize it so that it appears to be the
same size as the marble and green spheres when looking from the mirror
sphere's position.  Then reposition the dark-red sphere so that it appears
to be inbetween the marble and green spheres.  Doesn't this seem possible?

-Adam Roben

news:223### [at] nymaliasnet...